There is great discontent and concern among the men and women who make up the Liverys Taxi industry in New York City due to the large fines imposed by agents of the Taxis and Limousines Commission (TLC), as well as the Mayor’s decision Bill De Blasio defer until August 2020 the granting of new licenses to rental vehicles. Drivers, owners and defending leaders of the taxi industry sector attended on November 18 the public hearing convened by the Transportation Committee of the Municipal Council, where issues were addressed about the problems that most affect the Taxi Livery corporations , as ...
On Thursday 20, 2019, Gov. Phil Murphy signed what sponsors called Sami’s Law, named for Samantha Josephson, a New Jersey woman studying at the University of South Carolina who was killed after she got into a car she thought was her Uber. Ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft operating in New Jersey must start identifying vehicles with signs and require drivers to carry barcode ID cards, under a new safety law prompted by the killing of a student who mistakenly got into the wrong car. Nathaniel David Rowland, 25, was charged with Josephson’s murder after an investigation found her phone ...
The MV-1 is a revolutionary accessible vehicle that dignify the transport of people with disabilities. No more people on the luggage area. Your families with mobility challenges travel on the safely front area of the MV-1. This and other features make MV-1 users ride much more comfortable and safely than Rear-entry minivan where users must be sit in the back. Safely, durable, easy to operate and Cost effective makes MV-1 a unique vehicle that accomplish all requirements that a modern world demand for people with disabilities. Take a look and discover more features that coming with the new MV-1 models ...
- Taxi Bases Owners and Ydanis Rodríguez ask to TLC to forgive Taxi drives fines as a Christmas gift
- Garden City NJ – Uber, Lyft drivers must show detailed ID cards after Samantha Josephson incident.
- How to get your Refund for Health Care Fund for Medallion Taxi Drivers
- MV-1 one of the best vehicle for people with mobility challenges and Disabilities
- TLC Driver’s License Requirements to operate Street Hail Livery (BORO TAXIS)
- 10 Inch Touch Screen Car RearView Mirror Dash Camera Mirror FHD Car DVR Mirror Dual Lens With Rear View Camera Recorder DashCam $48.63 – $191.46
- holder for your mobile phone Multi-Pocket Hanging Car Seat Back Storage Organizer Bag Holder for iPad Tablet $1.86
- Tablet car holder for Samsung Huawei IPAD pro air mini 1234 GPS Phone 360 Degree adjustable Mobile suction cup bracket stand $1.89 – $4.25
- 4.3 inch 1080P car rearview mirror Car Dvr full HD 1080p car driving video recorder camera car reverse image dual lens dash cam $37.80 – $96.60
- Car DVR 4K 2160P GPS WiFi ADAS Dash Cam Dual Lens 1080P+1080P Vehicle Car Camera Driving Recorder $112.99 – $156.66